Welcome to our Covenant of Marriage Month!
Our desire is to take you through various processes to get you into understanding the institution of marriage especially before you start the journey.
We have lined up series of Talks and Interactive Sessions to help you navigate the Marriage waters. As much as you need to know for a healthy marital future and destiny.
Understanding Marriage Conference begins Sunday July 10th and Ends with a Yoke Breaker Anointing Service on Sunday July 31, 2016
Duration 4 Sundays in July (10th, 17th, 24th, 31st)
Venue: The Capstone (Church without Walls), 360 Murtala Mohammed Way, Yaba, Lagos
Understanding Marriage Conference Main Highlights:
– What Women Want In Men
– What Men Look For In Women
– How to Know If Marriage Is for You.
– Sex, Dating and Courtship
– Planning The Wedding Event.
– Place of ‘Godly’ Parental Consent in choice of partner.
– What is the Best Age to get married?
– How important is Tribe?
– What To Do When You Feel Stuck.
– Are we compatible?
– What Does the future hold for us?
– Where To Meet Right Person.
– And many more
Join us every Sunday in July from the 10th to the 31st for Understanding Marriage Conference 2016.
Its a must attend for all who are yet to marry.