RESET CONFERENCE 2020
WATCH THE CONFERENCE VIDEOS
One Day | Two Sessions | Four Speakers
Reset Conference 2020: Morning Session with 3 Speakers
Watch the live video recording of the Morning Session, The MarketPlace Session.
It featured three speakers:
- Dr. Ola Brown, Founder The Flying Doctors.
- Mr, Obafela Bank-Olemoh, SSA To The President on Education Interventions
- Mr. Olukayode Pitan, M.D Bank of Industry, BOI.
Highlights From The Session
Pastor Beulah Tokunbo Johnson in his welcome address posited the need for more resourcefulness in this season and time. Something is changing in the whole world through the pandemic. The only sure foundation is Christ;
” As my vision continued that night, I saw someone like a son of man[d] coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient One and was led into his presence. He was given authority, honor, and sovereignty over all the nations of the world, so that people of every race and nation and language would obey him. His rule is eternal—it will never end. His kingdom will never be destroyed. “
– Daniel 7:13- 14
Entrepreneurship in the Day of Crisis by Dr. Ola Brown.
- Many jobs, finance, livelihoods, aspects of the economy have been affected during the covid19 pandemic.
- The year 2020, the year of the cockroach. Scientists believe the cockroach is one of the few animals that can survive a nuclear explosion. Survival strategy is very important in entrepreneurship this year.
- We need to revive some old ideas that might be applicable now to thrive.
- This is a period of volatility uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity.
- Everyone needs to focus on the adjustments to make to ensure our survival now
Insights on Entrepreneurship. Evaluate and Reflect on the following;
- How you spend your time. Don’t waste time on things that don’t matter to life and growth.
- How you spend your money. Develop financial discipline in your personal and financial life.
- Develop your Subject matter expertise skills
- Who you spend your time with. The average successful entrepreneurs spend their time wisely.
Tips to Maintain Mental Health for Entrepreneurs.
- Develop your spiritual and physical activities
-#Evaluate yourself regularly in your #home, marriage, career, nation.
-#Value addition in spheres of our lives
-During #crisis come up with new ideas
-Regular routines whether you like it or not. E
G Sport en train regardless of the times.
-International #leaders are very important in times like these to pull us out of this #pandemic.
-Leaders have to be open minded, even in relationships.
-Understand the time, skills you must have.
Reset Conference 2020 Evening Session with Dr. Olubi Johnson
Watch the Live Recording of the Reset Conference 2020 Evening Session, Apostolic Session.
It featured Dr. Olubi Johnson, Senior Pastor, Scripture Pasture Christian Center, Ibadan, Nigeria speaking on the ‘Emergence of The Glorious Church’
WHY THE RESET CONFERENCE?
The world slept one night and woke up in a new reality that she was not part of shaping or deciding. Much of the time, what you have no input in may not be in your favor.
The world economy, businesses, charities, education, and social protocols have since taken a hard knock, locked up behind the doors of a pandemic that changed the keys to the future.
How do we survive? How do we move from surviving to thriving in this tsunami of change?
At The Reset Conference 2020, speakers addressed these issues and more in focus areas of Business, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, and Faith in the Time of Crisis.
In these sessions, you will learn how to navigate through Crisis, be it on a global scale like the COVID19 pandemic or in your personal life like bad habits.
Do watch, listen, and take action.
God bless you