HOW TO PRAY FOR THE BUILDING PROJECT
(A 10-Point Intercessory Prayer Cover For The Capstone RESOURCE CENTRE PROJECT 2017-2018)
Let us begin;
1. Prayer Of THANKSGIVING:
– Let’s thank Him for the marvelous things, has done in helping us secure the land,
– Thank Him for His Divine Provision and Favour.
Now Let us declare Isaiah 60:1-22.
In the Name of Jesus we, The Capstone declare your glory :
Declare Isaiah 60:1-22
He is the Lord;
We declare THIS IS THE TIME when He will do all things swiftly. In Jesus’ Name.
2. PRAYER FOR KINGDOM TAKEOVER.
Revelations 11:15, says :
“The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said:
“The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah,
and he will reign forever and ever.”
3. We declare there shall be a performance of this scripture in Jesus Name.
4. We receive strategy to turn every place our feet threads upon from the ‘City of Jebus’ to the Fortress of God.
3. PRAYER FOR UNITY: ONE MIND, ONE PURPOSE.
We Pray for unity that we would stand as one man in executing the Will of God over this project.
1 Corinthians 1:10:
“I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of
you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.”
Philippians 1: 27 “Above all, you must live as citizens of heaven, conducting yourselves in a manner
Worthy of the Good News about Christ. Then, whether I come and see you again or only hear about you, I will know that you are standing together with one spirit and one purpose, fighting together for the faith, which is the Good News.
– We also pray that everyone in the Capstone will have one mind about this move,
– We come against every spirit of division in Jesus’ Name.
– We pray that the Lord of the Harvest will send forth Laborers into this harvest.
4. PRAYER FOR DIVINE PROTECTION AND AGAINST ANY BODILY HARM TO ANYONE:
According to Nehemiah 4:16.
“From that day on, half of my men did the work, while the other half were equipped with
spears, shields, bows and armor.”
“He guards the paths of justice, and preserves the way of His saints.”
” This I declare about the Lord: Heal one is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.”
5. PRAYER FOR DIVINE FAVOR (Before All People and Government Agencies)
“May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands –yes establish
the work of our hands.”
“The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he guides it wherever he
“For God gives wisdom and knowledge and joy to a man who is good in His sight; but to the sinner He gives the work of gathering and collecting, that he may give to him who is good before
6. PRAYER FOR HUGE FINANCIAL RESOURCES
We pray that God’s people be resourced so that they may willingly excel in giving to this project.
“Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying: “Speak to the children of Israel, that they bring Me an offering. From everyone who gives it willingly with his heart you shall take My offering…and let
them make Me a sanctuary, that I may dwell among them.”
2 Corinthians 8:7.
“Since you excel in so many ways—in your faith, your gifted speakers, your knowledge, your enthusiasm, and your love from us—I want you to excel also in this gracious act of giving.”
“Moses gave them the materials donated by the people of Israel as sacred offerings for the completion of the sanctuary. But the people continued to bring additional gifts each morning. Finally, the craftsmen who were working on the sanctuary left their work. They went to Moses and reported, “The people have given more than enough materials to complete the job the Lord has commanded us to do!” So Moses gave the command, and this message was sent throughout the camp: “Men and women, don’t prepare anymore gifts for the sanctuary. We have enough!” So the people stopped bringing their sacred offerings. Their contributions were more than enough to complete the whole project.”
We receive Ezra 6:9 (and we declare that all resources needed shall be amply supplied)
– We pray that the same God who helped us with the building of our presently leased venue and its completion (in just 13 weeks of work) will in the same way also help us to complete this one within the set time of 15 months.
7. PRAYER FOR EXCELLENCE; THE VERY BEST OF SKILLED WORKERS AND RAPID PROGRESS:
“So Moses summoned Bezalel and Oholiab and all the others who were specially gifted by the Lord and were eager to get to work.”
We receive Ezra 5:8 and declare the followings:
– That this project will be carried out with diligence and rapid progress.
– That there be a release of whatever is needed (the very best of skilled workers, and craftsmen, e.t.c)
We declare that according to Ezra 6:8, once we start, the project will neither stop nor experience any form of delays till it is completed.
8. PRAYER FOR STRENGTH AND JOY (To reap the harvest of others)
– We pray that according to Psalm 105:37b. None of us will falter or grow weary or lose strength in the course of this project.
– We pray that according to Psalm 105: 43, We, The Capstone (Church Without Walls) would be brought out of our present venue with rejoicing and without any form of human or demonic oppression.
We pray that we would enter into and reap the sweat of the ungodly; their toil will be laid up for us to harvest according to Psalm 105:44 which says “he gave them the lands of the nations, and they fell heir to what others had toiled for- “
We receive the word of the Lord in John 4:38 which says: “I sent you to reap what you have not worked for. Others have done the hard work, and you have reaped the benefits of their labor.”
9. PRAYER FOR HARVEST LABOURERS:
We stand in agreement with the Lord Christ Jesus and birth Luke 10:2 which says “He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.”
We declare this day that:
– God will send us to our new place. That the mandate of the Lord on each of us as laborers in His harvest becomes a reality in our lives, our work and our ministry in the Name of Jesus.
– God will multiply our Tree of Life centers around Yaba and its environs and burden us with His Own burden for the lost souls.
– That through this new building project the Lord our God will give us new visions to design initiatives to reap the already ripe harvest of the community to which we are now being SENT!
10. PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING:
This day and according to Eph.3:20 and Phil 4:6 we say:
– We shall no longer be anxious about anything we have prayed about, but in everything, by our prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, we hereby present our requests to you in faith; never doubting…
– Father, We are not anxious for anything rather we thank You For Answered To EVERY Prayer offered here And For Doing For Us Much More Than We Can Ever Ask Or Think According To Your Mighty Power That Works In Us.
God Bless You!
You can also be a financial contributor, simply follow the steps below (or click here for full details)
To make your financial contribution towards this project, kindly do an online transfer, bank wire, cheque or cash deposit into any of the account details below;
FOR NIGERIAN NAIRA (
Ecobank Plc – The Capstone Church (PDF) -0132000216 – narration: CRC/”your name”
GTBank Plc – The Capstone Church (PDF) – 0251971291 – narration: CRC/”your name”
FOR USD DOLLARS ($)
Diamond Bank Plc – The Capstone Church – USD ($) Account No 0025944427 (Swift Code: DBLNNGLA)
FOR GBP POUNDS (£)
Ecobank Nigeria Plc – The Capstone Church – GBP (£) Account No 0133000220 (Swift Code: ECOCNGLA, Sort Code: 050150227)
What you make happen for God, what you make happen for His work and vision, God will make happen for you!
God bless you indeed.