Now Everything Shall Produce
(By Tokunbo Beulah Johnson)
“Lord, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, Lord. Repeat them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy.” – Habakkuk 3:2 | NIV
Most times when the Lord announces a change in heaven, He releases human agents to make it happen on the earth and to represent the changes being announced by heaven. These agents (whether they know God or not)are sent to herald a New Season upon mankind! A heathen King Cyrus implemented the release of the Jews from 70 years of captivity; releasing upon them resources that was needed to rebuild their ruined nation. In Isaiah 45:13, the Lord promised “I will raise up Cyrus in my righteousness: I will make all his ways straight. He will rebuild my city and set my exiles free, but not for a price or reward, says the Lord Almighty.”
As I meditated on the book of Habakkuk 3:2 and also verses 17,18 this morning, I then sensed a strong anointing of the Lord to announce that the ‘Siege Is Over’!
As I took some extra time to pray in the Spirit today, I sensed that the Holy Spirit is specifically announcing Reviving and Restoration in the following areas:
- That the Body of Christ shall return to a restored position of personal conviction, personal revelation and personal understanding of the Word of the Lord. And that the Word of the Lord shall once again be the singular benchmark for God’s holy people. However, we need to pray this revival in till there is a deep penetration.!
- There shall be a National Reviving of the Nigerian economy and a restoration of long lost values to every area of our national life. Righteous standards will once again be celebrated in this land! For truly as the scripture has said: ” righteousness exalts a nation…”
In Jesus Name, we prophesy over Nigeria’s economy a reversal of the words of Prophet Habakkuk (Hab.3:17,18) that by the Spirit of the Lord:
- Fig trees will bud.
- There shall be Grapes in the vine.
- Olive crops will no longer fail.
- Fields shall henceforth produce food.
- There shall be sheep in the pen.
- There shall be cattle in the stall.
- This land shall once again rejoice.
The Zeal of the Lord of the Armies of Heaven shall bring this to pass. Amen
To subscribe to the Quiet In The Storm Daily Devotional,