CaYEP2019 – Capstone Youth Empowerment Program
Recent trend analysis reveals a disturbing rise of under-employment among our young graduates. Even more worrying is the outright unemployability among many of our “future leaders”. Unfortunately, the present educational system falls short in preparing these potential success stories for the challenges of life in Nigeria and beyond, as such they find themselves struggling where they ought to soar.
The most disadvantaged are those whose less favorable finances circumstances led to inadequate education and results in them being under-qualified or ill-informed whenever jobs and opportunities do arise.
This gap in education or information is often filled with the narrative of alternatives such as forced entrepreneurship or the false “opportunity” of internet fraud, among others.
This gap must be bridged and the imbalance corrected.
The Capstone (Church Without Walls) with the above in mind, has organized a month-long event tagged “Ready, Made!”. It is a Comprehensive Finishing School of sorts that focuses on some vital areas of concern such as
- CV/Resume Preparation
- Self-branding, self-awareness, and self-SWOT analysis
- Excelling At Interviews
- Developing Compelling Proposals, among others which will improve the chances of our youth in securing lucrative opportunities.
Entrepreneurs and would-be startups will also have the opportunities to learn from proven business-owners, how to run successful businesses.
Ready, Made! is targeted at youth between 18-35 years who we wish to empower constructively, redefining their entire career and economic path to make for a meaningful and fulfilling life.
1. Funmi Amobi – Country Head, StanbicIBTC Bank.
2. Yemi Faseun – Interim COO/Head, Human Capital FBN Quest Merchant Bank
3. Kola Olugbodi -CEO of Background Check International (BCI)
4. Mike Onuorah -Lead Consultant, BVC Consulting, and Author, ‘10 Jobs That Wouldn’t Exist In The Next Ten Years’.
5. Oyeyimika Adeboye- Managing Director, Cadbury Nig. Plc.
6. Bunmi George – CEO, EMISARA.
7. Tosin Oshinowo – Lead Architect, CMDesign + Atellier.
See Ready, Made! (Download Flier for Details – Click here)
The Capstone (Church without walls)
25 McEwen Street, Off Herbert Macaulay Way. Sabo-Alagomeji. Yaba, Lagos.
Other Events: Every Sunday In the month of May 2019 | Time: 9 am
Attendance is Free but Registration is required.
REGISTER (Choose ONE option) :
(i) Fill the online Form below;
(ii) Sms: Your Name + CaYEP! + WhatsApp no to: +234 802 318 2030
(iii) Email your name + CaYEP! + Whatsapp no to: helpdesk@thecapstoneonline.