OUR CORE VALUES (using the acronym ‘C-A-P-S-T-O-N-E’)
We shall expect everyone to uphold the following core values. They shall form the eight pillars on which our church organization is built. They are our unique identity in Christ (1 Corinthians. 4:17)
1. COVENANT (1 Sam 18: 1-4; 1 Sam 20: 1-42)
Here at The Capstone, we are called Never to Break Trust. But to always keep our own part of every bargain.
- Don’t break the trust of others in you.
- Always keep your own part of the bargain.
2. APOSTOLIC (1 Tim 3:15; 1 Cor. 14.40)
Here at the Capstone, we are SENT on a Mission for God.
- Have a clear sense of purpose.
- Know you are on an assignment for God.
- Give your assignment all it takes.
3. PIONEERING (PACESETTING)
Here at the Capstone, we are called to chart new terrains; to both see and attempt what others have neither seen nor ever done before.
- Attempt what others have never done before.
- Birth new dreams and realities.
- Be numbered among innovators; those group who challenge others to see the world a little bit differently.
- Refuse to be a laggard; those who are at the bottom of the ladder of progress.
4. SHEPHERDING (FATHERING) (1 Cor.12:26 (MSG), Gal. 6:2)
Here at The Capstone, we are called in the love of Christ to care for the well-being of other people and help those who are weak both in their conscience and physically.
- Care for the well-being of other people.
Here at The Capstone, we are called to teach others all what we know. And share of our lives transparently with others.
- Share of your life transparently with others.
6. ORDER (STRUCTURE) (1 Tim 3:15; 1 Cor.14.40)
Here at The Capstone, we are called to Live intentionally. To structure our lives and work for excellent delivery always.
- Live intentionally.
6. NETWORKING (Gal.2:9)
Here at The Capstone, we are called to be ever willing to work in collaboration with others. Here we believe that only ‘Team work makes the dream work’.
- Desire and value the contribution of other people to achieve a result.
- Work in a team.
7. EQUALIZING (Gal.2:9-11)
Here at The Capstone, we are called never to look down on anyone (irrespective of Age, Gender, Economic or Social status) but treat everyone as Equals. We hold fast to the belief that God is an equal opportunity God who is BIG in every life!
- Don’t look down on other people.
- Treat others as Equals.
- Our God is an equal opportunity God.
So now that you know ‘WHY’ we exist as a kingdom community, we invite you to come join us!
What is our belief? click here
Who are the leaders? click here