10 Ways Your Giving Will Help Humanity.
1. Your giving will sustain the gospel of your Lord, Saviour, and Christ and it’s worthy cause advanced in the earth through various initiatives that can now be possible on a permanent site.
2. Your giving will provide a Four (4)-Floor Facility with Ground Floor for Parking, Shops, and Cafes.
3. Your giving will provide Safe House for Spiritual Engagements like All-Night Prayers, Rehearsals, Fellowships/Hangouts, e.t.c
4. Your giving will provide Fully-Integrated Ministry Expressions across age-groups: As Adult Church, Upward Mobile Youth Church (Zero-Gravity), Children’s Church (Wisdom School) can hold simultaneously without any hitch whatsoever.
5. Your giving will provide Training Centre for Ministry Development (Bible Schools, Mentoring School, e.t.c)
6. Your giving will provide Community Development Programs (IT, Youth Empowerment, E-Library, After-School Club,e.t.c)
7. Your giving will provide Ultramodern Fun and Recreational Facilities (Theatre, Games, Cinema Hangouts, Rehearsal Rooms, e.t.c).
8. Your giving will provide Social Responsibility Community Outreaches (Vocational/Language Schools, Food Kitchen, Medical Outreaches, e.t.c)
9. Your giving will provide Full Children Enhancement Ministry (Child Development Curriculum,e.g Digital Quotient, Etiquette classes, Summer Camps, etc)
10. Your giving will provide Education/Professional Training Schools & Affiliations for the awards of Certificates and Diplomas in perceived areas of societal needs that will provide quality training in various fields like Entrepreneurship, Media, Arts, etc to assist society in ensuring that Nigerian youths become employable and self-sustaining.
It’s also a disability-friendly facility: To cater exclusively to the needs of the Aged and the Disabled, this facility comes fitted with an Elevator.
It is time to be like Nehemiah and company; So I answered them, and said to them, “The God of heaven Himself will prosper us; therefore we His servants (sons and daughters) will arise and build… (Nehemiah 2:20)
HOW TO GIVE
To be a financial partner, kindly follow the step below;
If you have a GTBank account, you can pay via your phone using;
(*737* 32 *amount* 568# (i.e. *737* 32 *25000* 568 )
Or simply click the icon below, follow the steps and put the narration- building project
You can also do an online transfer, bank wire, cheque or cash deposit into
FOR NIGERIAN NAIRA ( =N=)
Ecobank Plc – The Capstone Church (PDF) -0132000216 – narration: CRC/”your name”
GTBank Plc – The Capstone Church (PDF) – 0251971291 – narration: CRC/”your name”
FOR USD DOLLARS ($)
Diamond Bank Plc – The Capstone Church – USD ($) Account No 0025944427 (Swift Code: DBLNNGLA)
FOR GBP POUNDS (£)
Ecobank Nigeria Plc – The Capstone Church – GBP (£) Account No 0133000220 (Swift Code: ECOCNGLA, Sort Code: 050150227)
God bless you
“Therefore I thought it necessary to exhort the brethren to go to you ahead of time, and prepare your generous gift beforehand, which you had previously promised, that it may be ready as a matter of generosity and not as a grudging obligation.
But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.
– 2 Corinthians 9:5-7 (NKJV)