OUR CORE VALUES (using the acronym ’C-O-P-M-E-N’)
We shall expect everyone to uphold the following core values. They shall form the six pillars on which our church organization is built. They are our unique identity in Christ” (1 Corinthians. 4:17)
1. COVENANTING (1 Sam 18: 1-4; 1 Sam 20: 1-42)
Covenant relationships based on the ethics of the scriptures.
– We will not only establish but will maintain productive friendships and interactions.
– We will love each other just like David and Jonathan did.
– We shall consistently celebrate the Lord’s Death and Resurrection till He returns. We shall do this through the communion.
2. ORDER AND STRUCTURE (1 Tim 3:15; 1 Cor.14.40)
We shall maintain an orderly life of faithfulness, honesty and sincerity.
All our activities must not only be seen to be transparent but should actually be.
3. PIONEERING (PACESETTING)
We shall aggressively breakthrough into new frontiers.
We shall start new kingdom businesses.
We shall gaze into the future and make our projections based on keen prophetic insight (Heb. 11:13)
4. MENTORING (1 Cor.4:15)
We shall provide covering for our “spiritual sons”.
We shall take responsibility for their personal development.
5. EQUALISING (Gal.2:9-11)
We (the eldership) shall bring the “sons” to sit in equality with us.
We shall be willing to look into one anothers’ lives and correct one another in love.
6. NETWORKING (Gal.2:9)
We shall establish relationships with other agreeable and receptive networks, church or kingdom organizations.
***We will continually proclaim Godly Lifestyle as the only security for Future Relevance.
What is our belief? click here
Who are the leaders? click here